Electrical, mechanical, and thermal properties of exfoliated graphite/phenolic resin composite bipolar plate for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 917–923, April 2015
How to Cite
Sykam, N., Gautam, R. K. and Kar, K. K. (2015), Electrical, mechanical, and thermal properties of exfoliated graphite/phenolic resin composite bipolar plate for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 917–923. doi: 10.1002/pen.23959
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Indian Space Research Organization, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!