Kinetic modeling of atom transfer radical copolymerization of methyl methacrylate and 2-(trimethylsilyl) ethyl methacrylate in a train of continuous stirred-tank reactors
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1030–1038, May 2015
How to Cite
Wang, W., Zhou, Y.-N., Shi, L. and Luo, Z.-H. (2015), Kinetic modeling of atom transfer radical copolymerization of methyl methacrylate and 2-(trimethylsilyl) ethyl methacrylate in a train of continuous stirred-tank reactors. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 1030–1038. doi: 10.1002/pen.23972
- Issue online: 15 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21276213
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education . Grant Number: 20130073110077
- State-Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering of Tsinghua University . Grant Number: SKL-ChE-13A05
- Key Laboratory of Advanced Control and Optimization for Chemical Processes of the National Ministry of Education of China . Grant Number: 2012ACOCP03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!