Effect of sepiolite on the crystallization behavior of biodegradable poly(lactic acid) as an efficient nucleating agent
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
How to Cite
Wu, J., Zou, X., Jing, B. and Dai, W. (2014), Effect of sepiolite on the crystallization behavior of biodegradable poly(lactic acid) as an efficient nucleating agent. Polym Eng Sci. doi: 10.1002/pen.23981
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Youth Project of National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!