Rheological methods to investigate graphene/amorphous polyamide nanocomposites: Aspect ratio, processing, and crystallization
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1142–1151, May 2015
How to Cite
Canales, J., Fernández, M., Peña, J. J., Eugenia Muñoz, M. and Santamaría, A. (2015), Rheological methods to investigate graphene/amorphous polyamide nanocomposites: Aspect ratio, processing, and crystallization. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 1142–1151. doi: 10.1002/pen.23985
- Issue online: 15 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- UPV/EHU. Grant Number: UFI 11/56
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: MAT 2010-16171
- Basque Government. Grant Number: GIC IT-586-13
- Thesis Grant, Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!