The article develops and completes some results summarily presented at an international conference as: Ştefan-Ovidiu Dima, Tănase Dobre, Olga Chetraru, Andrei Sârbu, Mass transfer and mathematical modelling in molecularly imprinted polymers with sclareol, 18th Romanian International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, September 4–7, 2013, Sinaia, Romania.
Equilibrium and kinetic isotherms and parameters for molecularly imprinted with sclareol poly(acrylonitrile-co-acrylic acid) matrix
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1152–1162, May 2015
How to Cite
Dima, Ş.-O. (2015), Equilibrium and kinetic isotherms and parameters for molecularly imprinted with sclareol poly(acrylonitrile-co-acrylic acid) matrix. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 1152–1162. doi: 10.1002/pen.23986
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Ministry of Education, Research, and Youth (Romania)
- National Council of Scientific Research for Higher Education (Romania)
- ICECHIM National Institute (Romania). Grant Number: BD81/2008
- Ministry of European Funds. Grant Number: POSDRU/159/1.5/S/134398
- University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania)
- Max Planck Institute for Colloids and Interfaces (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!