Investigation on the thermal and crystallization behavior of high density polyethylene/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blends and their composites
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
How to Cite
Ponnamma, D., George, J., Thomas, M. G., Chan, C. H., Valić, S., Mozetič, M., Cvelbar, U. and Thomas, S. (2014), Investigation on the thermal and crystallization behavior of high density polyethylene/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blends and their composites. Polym Eng Sci. doi: 10.1002/pen.23992
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Nanomission, Department of Science and Technology, India, Department of Atomic Energy Consortium, India
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science, and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia, Center of Excellence Polymer Materials and Technologies . Grant Number: 3211-10-000057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!