Investigation on the thermal and crystallization behavior of high density polyethylene/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blends and their composites
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1203–1210, May 2015
How to Cite
Ponnamma, D., George, J., Thomas, M. G., Chan, C. H., Valić, S., Mozetič, M., Cvelbar, U. and Thomas, S. (2015), Investigation on the thermal and crystallization behavior of high density polyethylene/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blends and their composites. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 1203–1210. doi: 10.1002/pen.23992
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Nanomission, Department of Science and Technology, India, Department of Atomic Energy Consortium, India
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science, and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia, Center of Excellence Polymer Materials and Technologies . Grant Number: 3211-10-000057
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.