Electrical noise characteristics of carbon black–filled linear low density polyethylene near the percolation threshold
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1993 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 573–580, May 1993
How to Cite
Bengtsson, P., Kubát, J., Klason, C. and McQueen, D. H. (1993), Electrical noise characteristics of carbon black–filled linear low density polyethylene near the percolation threshold. Polym Eng Sci, 33: 573–580. doi: 10.1002/pen.760330910
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!