The influence of rubber-matrix interfaces on the crystallization kinetics of isotactic polypropylene blended with ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Copyright © 1993 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 877–888, July 1993
How to Cite
Wenig, W. and Asresahegn, M. (1993), The influence of rubber-matrix interfaces on the crystallization kinetics of isotactic polypropylene blended with ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM). Polym Eng Sci, 33: 877–888. doi: 10.1002/pen.760331403
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!