Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Départment de Mathématiques Appliquées, CP 6079, succ. A, Montrél H3C 3A7 Canada.
Prediction of stationary interfaces in coextrusion flows
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Copyright © 1994 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 34, Issue 14, pages 1101–1108, July 1994
How to Cite
Agassant, J. F., Fortin, A. and Demay, Y. (1994), Prediction of stationary interfaces in coextrusion flows. Polym Eng Sci, 34: 1101–1108. doi: 10.1002/pen.760341402
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!