Based on a presentation given at SPE's ANTEC 1993 and 8th International Congress on Compatibilizers and Reactive Polymer Alloying, “Compalloy '93.”
Effects of component addition protocol on the reactive compatibilization of HDPE/PET blends†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Copyright © 1994 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 34, Issue 23, pages 1709–1719, December 1994
How to Cite
Dagli, S. S. and Kamdar, K. M. (1994), Effects of component addition protocol on the reactive compatibilization of HDPE/PET blends. Polym Eng Sci, 34: 1709–1719. doi: 10.1002/pen.760342302
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!