‘Women are Bad at Math, but I'm Not, am I?’ Fragile Mathematical Self-concept Predicts Vulnerability to a Stereotype Threat Effect on Mathematical Performance
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 588–599, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Gerstenberg, F. X. R., Imhoff, R. and Schmitt, M. (2012), ‘Women are Bad at Math, but I'm Not, am I?’ Fragile Mathematical Self-concept Predicts Vulnerability to a Stereotype Threat Effect on Mathematical Performance. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 588–599. doi: 10.1002/per.1836
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: Di 1722/2-1, Schm 1092/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.