These authors contributed equally to this work.
Assessing Implicit Cognitive Motivation: Developing and Testing an Implicit Association Test to Measure Need for Cognition
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 15–29, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Fleischhauer, M., Strobel, A., Enge, S. and Strobel, A. (2013), Assessing Implicit Cognitive Motivation: Developing and Testing an Implicit Association Test to Measure Need for Cognition. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 15–29. doi: 10.1002/per.1841
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.