Special Issue Article
Trait Self-esteem Moderates Decreases in Self-control Following Rejection: An Information-processing Account
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Information Processing
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 123–132, March/April 2012
How to Cite
vanDellen, M., Knowles, M. L., Krusemark, E., Sabet, R. F., Campbell, W. K., McDowell, J. E. and Clementz, B. A. (2012), Trait Self-esteem Moderates Decreases in Self-control Following Rejection: An Information-processing Account. Eur. J. Pers., 26: 123–132. doi: 10.1002/per.1845
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Training grant from the National Institute of Health. Grant Number: T32-MH018931-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.