Convergent, Discriminant, and Incremental Validity of the Pictorial Attitude Implicit Association Test and the Picture Story Exercise as Measures of the Implicit Power Motive
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 30–38, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Slabbinck, H., De Houwer, J. and Van Kenhove, P. (2013), Convergent, Discriminant, and Incremental Validity of the Pictorial Attitude Implicit Association Test and the Picture Story Exercise as Measures of the Implicit Power Motive. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 30–38. doi: 10.1002/per.1846
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.