Sex, Education and Procrastination: An Epidemiological Study of Procrastinators' Characteristics from a Global Sample
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 51–58, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Steel, P. and Ferrari, J. (2013), Sex, Education and Procrastination: An Epidemiological Study of Procrastinators' Characteristics from a Global Sample. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 51–58. doi: 10.1002/per.1851
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.