The first and second authors are postdoctoral researchers at the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
Associations of Identity Dimensions with Big Five Personality Domains and Facets
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 213–221, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Klimstra, T. A., Luyckx, K., Goossens, L., Teppers, E. and De Fruyt, F. (2013), Associations of Identity Dimensions with Big Five Personality Domains and Facets. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 213–221. doi: 10.1002/per.1853
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Personality Traits, Interpersonal Identity, and Relationship Stability: Longitudinal Linkages in Late Adolescence and Young Adulthood, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2013, 42, 11, 1661, , , , , ,