Note: Correction added on 1 July 2013. The author's name has been corrected to read “Reid Griffith Fontaine” not “Reid Griffin Fontaine”, and his affiliation has been corrected to “Duke University”.
Individual Differences in Personality Conducive to Engagement in Aggression and Violence
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 290–303, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Caprara, G. V., Alessandri, G., Tisak, M. S., Paciello, M., Caprara, M. G., Gerbino, M. and Fontaine, R. G. (2013), Individual Differences in Personality Conducive to Engagement in Aggression and Violence. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 290–303. doi: 10.1002/per.1855
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research. Grant Number: (COFIN: 1998, 2000
- University of Rome 'La Sapienza. Grant Number: 1998, 2000
Vol. 27, Issue 4, 410, Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.