Preliminary results of this study were presented in a poster at the 10th annual meeting of the Society for Personality Assessment, San Jose, USA: Bastiaansen, L., Rossi, G., & De Fruyt, F. (2010, March). An extended validation of the Miller FFM count technique: The utility of different SIFFM facet counts in the assessment of personality disorders.
Comparing Five Sets of Five-Factor Model Personality Disorder Counts in a Heterogeneous Sample of Psychiatric Patients
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 377–388, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Bastiaansen, L., Rossi, G. and De Fruyt, F. (2013), Comparing Five Sets of Five-Factor Model Personality Disorder Counts in a Heterogeneous Sample of Psychiatric Patients. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 377–388. doi: 10.1002/per.1859
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Research Foundation — Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.