Being Called a ‘Streber’: The Roles of Personality and Competition in the Labelling of Academically Oriented Students
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 411–423, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Rentzsch, K., Schröder-Abé, M. and Schütz, A. (2013), Being Called a ‘Streber’: The Roles of Personality and Competition in the Labelling of Academically Oriented Students. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 411–423. doi: 10.1002/per.1884
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.