Observed Personality in Childhood: Psychometric and Behavioural Genetic Evidence of Two Broad Personality Factors
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 96–105, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Chen, N., Petrill, S. A. and Deater-Deckard, K. (2013), Observed Personality in Childhood: Psychometric and Behavioural Genetic Evidence of Two Broad Personality Factors. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 96–105. doi: 10.1002/per.1886
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
- Kathryn Rudolph Memorial Research Fund of the University of Oregon
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-9907860, BCS-9907811, BCS-0196511
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD38075
- NICHD/OSERS. Grant Number: HD46167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.