This work was conducted while Heather Foran was at Stony Brook University in partial fulfilment of her doctoral dissertation. We would like to thank Gwen Poggi, Katie Sinnott, Jackie Clair, Margarita Khanina, Nicasia Jackson, Jonathan Meyers, and Denise Dubron-Vander Veer for their assistance with various aspects of the project.
The Role of Relationships in Understanding the Alexithymia–Depression Link
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 470–480, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Foran, H. M. and O'Leary, K. D. (2013), The Role of Relationships in Understanding the Alexithymia–Depression Link. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 470–480. doi: 10.1002/per.1887
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.