This work was conducted while Heather Foran was at Stony Brook University in partial fulfilment of her doctoral dissertation. We would like to thank Gwen Poggi, Katie Sinnott, Jackie Clair, Margarita Khanina, Nicasia Jackson, Jonathan Meyers, and Denise Dubron-Vander Veer for their assistance with various aspects of the project.
The Role of Relationships in Understanding the Alexithymia–Depression Link
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 470–480, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Foran, H. M. and O'Leary, K. D. (2013), The Role of Relationships in Understanding the Alexithymia–Depression Link. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 470–480. doi: 10.1002/per.1887
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.