The order of authorship for Becky Choma and Michael Busseri is arbitrary; they contributed equally to the research.
Deciphering Subjective Trajectories for Life Satisfaction Using Self-versus-Normative Other Discrepancies, Self-esteem and Hope
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 107–119, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Choma, B. L., Busseri, M. A. and Sadava, S. W. (2014), Deciphering Subjective Trajectories for Life Satisfaction Using Self-versus-Normative Other Discrepancies, Self-esteem and Hope. Eur. J. Pers., 28: 107–119. doi: 10.1002/per.1889
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.