Free Associations as a Measure of Stable Implicit Attitudes
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 39–50, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Schnabel, K. and Asendorpf, J. B. (2013), Free Associations as a Measure of Stable Implicit Attitudes. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 39–50. doi: 10.1002/per.1890
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.