Correcting Big Five Personality Measurements for Acquiescence: An 18-Country Cross-Cultural Study
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 71–81, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Rammstedt, B., Kemper, C. J. and Borg, I. (2013), Correcting Big Five Personality Measurements for Acquiescence: An 18-Country Cross-Cultural Study. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 71–81. doi: 10.1002/per.1894
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!