Influences Between Online-Exclusive, Conjoint and Offline-Exclusive Friendship Networks: The Moderating Role of Shyness
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 134–146, March/April 2014
How to Cite
van Zalk, M. H. W., Zalk, N. V., Kerr, M. and Stattin, H. (2014), Influences Between Online-Exclusive, Conjoint and Offline-Exclusive Friendship Networks: The Moderating Role of Shyness. Eur. J. Pers., 28: 134–146. doi: 10.1002/per.1895
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.