Mason Burns is now at Purdue University. Margot Pickering graduated from the University of Kansas Law School.
The Suppression and Justification of Prejudice as a Function of Political Orientation
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 44–59, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Webster, R. J., Burns, M. D., Pickering, M. and Saucier, D. A. (2014), The Suppression and Justification of Prejudice as a Function of Political Orientation. Eur. J. Pers., 28: 44–59. doi: 10.1002/per.1896
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.