Fear of Death and Supernatural Beliefs: Developing a New Supernatural Belief Scale to Test the Relationship
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 495–506, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Jong, J., Bluemke, M. and Halberstadt, J. (2013), Fear of Death and Supernatural Beliefs: Developing a New Supernatural Belief Scale to Test the Relationship. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 495–506. doi: 10.1002/per.1898
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.