Anchoring Bullying and Victimization in Children Within a Five-Factor Model-Based Person-Centred Framework
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 280–289, May/June 2013
How to Cite
De Bolle, M. and Tackett, J. L. (2013), Anchoring Bullying and Victimization in Children Within a Five-Factor Model-Based Person-Centred Framework. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 280–289. doi: 10.1002/per.1901
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.