The first and the second author are postdoctoral researchers at the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
Personal Identity in College and the Work Context: Developmental Trajectories and Psychosocial Functioning
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 222–237, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Luyckx, K., Klimstra, T. A., Schwartz, S. J. and Duriez, B. (2013), Personal Identity in College and the Work Context: Developmental Trajectories and Psychosocial Functioning. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 222–237. doi: 10.1002/per.1903
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.