Vigilant Self-regulation and Costly Punishment in Public Goods Situations
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 346–354, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Pfattheicher, S. and Keller, J. (2013), Vigilant Self-regulation and Costly Punishment in Public Goods Situations. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 346–354. doi: 10.1002/per.1909
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!