On the Road to the Unconscious Self: Understanding when People Gain Self-knowledge of Implicit Disgust Sensitivity from Behavioural Cues
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 355–376, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Zinkernagel, A., Hofmann, W., Gerstenberg, F. X. R. and Schmitt, M. (2013), On the Road to the Unconscious Self: Understanding when People Gain Self-knowledge of Implicit Disgust Sensitivity from Behavioural Cues. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 355–376. doi: 10.1002/per.1910
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- German Research Association (DFG). Grant Number: SCHM 1092/5-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.