Idiographically Desirable Responding: Individual Differences in Perceived Trait Desirability Predict Overclaiming
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 580–592, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ludeke, S. G., Weisberg, Y. J. and Deyoung, C. G. (2013), Idiographically Desirable Responding: Individual Differences in Perceived Trait Desirability Predict Overclaiming. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 580–592. doi: 10.1002/per.1914
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.