This target paper is the result of an Expert Meeting on ‘Reducing non-replicable findings in personality research’ in Trieste, Italy, July 14–16, 2012, financed by the European Association of Personality Psychology (EAPP) in the recognition of the current debate on insufficient replicability in psychology and medicine. The participants of this Expert Meeting served as authors of the current article (the organizer of the meeting as the first author) or as its editor.
Special Issue Article
Recommendations for Increasing Replicability in Psychology†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 108–119, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Asendorpf, J. B., Conner, M., De Fruyt, F., De Houwer, J., Denissen, J. J. A., Fiedler, K., Fiedler, S., Funder, D. C., Kliegl, R., Nosek, B. A., Perugini, M., Roberts, B. W., Schmitt, M., van Aken, M. A. G., Weber, H. and Wicherts, J. M. (2013), Recommendations for Increasing Replicability in Psychology. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/per.1919
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.