The Factor Structure of Polish Personality-Descriptive Adjectives: An Alternative Psycho-lexical Study
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 304–318, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Gorbaniuk, O., Budzińska, A., Owczarek, M., Bożek, E. and Juros, K. (2013), The Factor Structure of Polish Personality-Descriptive Adjectives: An Alternative Psycho-lexical Study. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 304–318. doi: 10.1002/per.1921
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.