The Conscientiousness Paradox: Cultural Mindset Shapes Competence Perception
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 425–436, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), The Conscientiousness Paradox: Cultural Mindset Shapes Competence Perception, European Journal of Personality, 28, pages 425–436, doi: 10.1002/per.1923, , and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- General Research Fund. Grant Number: PolyU 5412/08H
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.