Positive Self-regard and Claim to Leadership: Two Fundamental Forms of Self-evaluation
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 565–579, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Leising, D., Borkenau, P., Zimmermann, J., Roski, C., Leonhardt, A. and Schütz, A. (2013), Positive Self-regard and Claim to Leadership: Two Fundamental Forms of Self-evaluation. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 565–579. doi: 10.1002/per.1924
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.