Using the Implicit Association Test to Assess Risk Propensity Self-concept: Analysis of its Predictive Validity on a Risk-taking Behaviour in a Natural Setting
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 459–471, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Using the Implicit Association Test to Assess Risk Propensity Self-concept: Analysis of its Predictive Validity on a Risk-taking Behaviour in a Natural Setting, European Journal of Personality, 28, pages 459–471, doi: 10.1002/per.1925, , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.