This research was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship to C. Cuttler from the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research.
Quick to Act, Quick to Forget: The Link Between Impulsiveness and Prospective Memory
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 560–568, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Quick to Act, Quick to Forget: The Link Between Impulsiveness and Prospective Memory, Eur. J. Pers., 28, pages 560–568, doi: 10.1002/per.1926, and (
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.