Kristof Dhont is a post-doctoral researcher supported by the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO, Belgium).
The Role of Personality Factors in the Reduction of Intergroup Anxiety and Amelioration of Outgroup Attitudes via Intergroup Contact
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 180–192, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Turner, R. N., Dhont, K., Hewstone, M., Prestwich, A. and Vonofakou, C. (2014), The Role of Personality Factors in the Reduction of Intergroup Anxiety and Amelioration of Outgroup Attitudes via Intergroup Contact. Eur. J. Pers., 28: 180–192. doi: 10.1002/per.1927
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Extraversion, individualism and M&A activities, International Business Review, 2015,, ,