The Elusive General Factor of Personality: The Acquaintance Effect
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 507–520, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Gnambs, T. (2013), The Elusive General Factor of Personality: The Acquaintance Effect. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 507–520. doi: 10.1002/per.1933
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.