Personality Expression and Impression Formation in Online Social Networks: An Integrative Approach to Understanding the Processes of Accuracy, Impression Management and Meta-accuracy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 73–94, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Stopfer, J. M., Egloff, B., Nestler, S. and Back, M. D. (2014), Personality Expression and Impression Formation in Online Social Networks: An Integrative Approach to Understanding the Processes of Accuracy, Impression Management and Meta-accuracy. Eur. J. Pers., 28: 73–94. doi: 10.1002/per.1935
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.