Personality Structure in the Trait Lexicon of Hindi, a Major Language Spoken in India
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 605–620, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, J. K., Misra, G. and De Raad, B. (2013), Personality Structure in the Trait Lexicon of Hindi, a Major Language Spoken in India. Eur. J. Pers., 27: 605–620. doi: 10.1002/per.1940
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.