Out of Sight, Out of Time? A Meta-analytic Investigation of Procrastination and Time Perspective
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 511–520, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Out of Sight, Out of Time? A Meta-analytic Investigation of Procrastination and Time Perspective, European Journal of Personality, 28, pages 511–520, doi: 10.1002/per.1947(
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.