Towards a Pan-cultural Personality Structure: Input from 11 Psycholexical Studies
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 497–510, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), The Questionnaire Big Six in 26 Nations: Developing Cross-Culturally Applicable Big Six, Big Five and Big Two Inventories, European Journal of Personality, 28, pages 497–510, doi: 10.1002/per.1953and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!