This article was first published online on 26 March 2014. Some errors were subsequently identified in Table 3. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that these have been corrected [07 April 2014].
Dimensions of Social Dominance Orientation: The Roles of Legitimizing Myths and National Identification
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Hindriks, P., Verkuyten, M. and Coenders, M. (2014), Dimensions of Social Dominance Orientation: The Roles of Legitimizing Myths and National Identification. Eur. J. Pers.. doi: 10.1002/per.1955
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- NWO Graduate Training Program Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.