This article was first published online on 26 March 2014. Some errors were subsequently identified in Table 3. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that these have been corrected [07 April 2014].
Dimensions of Social Dominance Orientation: The Roles of Legitimizing Myths and National Identification
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 538–549, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Dimensions of Social Dominance Orientation: The Roles of Legitimizing Myths and National Identification, Eur. J. Pers., 28, pages 538–549, doi: 10.1002/per.1955, and (
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- NWO Graduate Training Program Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.