The Selfish Side of Self-Control
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 European Association of Personality Psychology
European Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 449–458, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), The Selfish Side of Self-Control, European Journal of Personality, 28, pages 449–458, doi: 10.1002/per.1972and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2014
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 70/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.