Self-presentation: Social skills and inconsistency as independent facets of self-monitoring
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 61–77, June 1987
How to Cite
Nowack, W. and Kammer, D. (1987), Self-presentation: Social skills and inconsistency as independent facets of self-monitoring. Eur. J. Pers., 1: 61–77. doi: 10.1002/per.2410010202
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1986
- University of Bielefeld. Grant Numbers: oz 3091, OZ 2760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.